Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello my loves!! aka my oompaloompas. Just joking. Many of you have commented on this picture that I posted on instagram a couple days ago. I have been meaning to make a blog for the longest just trying it out for the first time today so bare with me! With the spring/summer season approaching tutu's should be added as a must have staple in every fashionistas closet. Rather if its pink, mint, or blue.

There are tons of styles and colors to choose from. This particular one pictured I purchased last year for a Rihanna concert in which i didn't wear it. This was my very first time wearing it and i had it for over a year. I dug up where i got it from for you guys I could not remember off hand but its from www.hipsandcurves.com. There was no lining so to avoid people from viewing my posh panties, and wanting to remain classy I placed a pair of tights underneath the tulle. I had to belt it because it was to big. My pretty pink vintage top came from master thrifter www.iamkfemme.com. Visit her website for cool vintage finds.





Last but not least I love a good chunky statement necklace with any outfit if the neckline of what I choose to wear allows me to. I got this one from sazzykboutique.storenvy.com. There are many ways to wear a tutu loves. Rather if its just with a plain tied jean shirt, or a crop top. Just make sure that the main focus is placed on the drama that your tutu will create. I cant wait to see your looks! If you were inspired by this look and create one of your very own please be sure to tag me on instagram @miss__posh so I can see!!
Stay bold, brazen, and bodacious.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats girl, I love it! Can't wait to read more...keep up with the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it yes more fashion ways to keep up with you lol Im upsets with you period lol, you are going to go so fair with this blog omg I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fit its one of my favs fr you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love ypur style and Blog. I follow you on Ig, im Seductiveone75 and im also the owner and ceo of Plush��Enterprise. Im working on a magazine and would love to do a article on you. The magazine will be out winter2014. My personal email is alece05@gmail.com please stay in touch DIVA����

    ReplyDelete